We are pleased to announce Imperial Capital’s 2017 Security Investor Conference (SIC) to take place on December 6-7 at the InterContinental Barclay in New York.
Imperial Capital’s 14th Annual Security Investor Conference promises to be 2017’s premier industry gathering connecting the leading security focused companies with an audience of key investors and business leaders. We expect to drive continued success by highlighting over 65 public and private companies to an audience of over 400 attendees. SIC provides investors access to senior management teams while they present their positioning and strategic growth plans to deliver the latest compelling security solutions across the Global Consumer, Enterprise and Government Markets.
SIC has consistently attracted top management from some of the world’s leading security companies and this year’s conference is sure to bring the same dynamic impact. Prepare to experience intimate networking and build partnerships like never before. Regardless of whether you specialize in cutting edge technologies or more traditional security systems and services, this is one event you won’t want to miss.
The Imperial Capital Security Team looks forward to seeing you in New York!
Drones and Security: Transformational Technology or Just Buzz?
What are the gateways to broader market adoption and deployment of unmanned aerial systems into security and safety markets, and how should the public relate to changes in our sky? The panel will discuss the evolution of drone technology, its applications and challenges both from technical and regulatory perspectives.
- Julia McGillis, Senior Vice President and Global Director of Digital, Technology and Innovation
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
(Launched Global Visual Intelligence Services at MMC in 2017)
- William McHale, Chief Executive Officer
Aeryon Labs, Inc.
(Leading “small Unmanned Aerial System (sUAS) business)
- Koby L. Tanzer, CFA, Senior Vice President Investment Banking
Imperial Capital Israel Ltd.
- Gretchen West, Senior Advisor, Innovation and Technology
Hogan Lovells US LLP
Co-Executive Director, Commercial Drone Alliance
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Access the companies creating state-of-the-art products and services tailored to the markets most changing needs
- Learn first-hand which companies immediately impact your business now and in the future
- Hear how leading providers are responding to the current political and financial environment
- Interact with public and private institutional investors and hear what sophisticated capital providers are focused on today
Upon request from investors, Imperial Capital can arrange private meetings between management teams and investors
Industry Sectors Covered
- Video & Next Generation Surveillance